The Masterwall insulated external wall system is designed to provide a long-lasting energy efficient, weather tight building envelope with architectural integrity and excellent performance credentials.
Mastewall offers designers the ability to create without compromise and builders to construct quickly, effectively and economically, whilst reducing the carbon footprint of the building. That’s why MasterWall is the leading choice of Australian home-owners, builders, architects and designers.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT CONSTRUCTION
- VARIETY OF TEXTURES 7 FINISHES
- CURVED FACADES OR CLEAN, STRAIGHT LINES
- FULLY WEATHER-TIGHT, MONOLITHIC FINISH ON WALLS, SOLID BALCONY BALUSTRADES AND PARAPETS
- BRICK-LIKE WINDOW AND DOOR REVEALS
Thermal Performance – R Rating Values
NOTE: Rt refers to the total thermal value of a wall system which includes an allowance of R 0.5 that can be attributed to a standard stud frame without batts and an internal lining of 10mm plasterboard.
RendeX® External Wall Cladding
RendeX® External Cladding System. is an insulating, protective and decorative finishing system for exterior walls that can be used in a wide variet of construction projects. Bought to you by Prestige Wall Systems, the RendeX® External Cladding System is fully BCA Compliant.
Thermal Performance – R Rating Values
|Thickness of EPS mm||Thermal Resistance of EPS,
|Total Thermal Resistance of Rendex System fixed to steel battens (without a thermal break) on a timber stud wall with 10mm plaster board
|Total Thermal Resistance of RendeX System fixed to battens (with thermal break for steel battens).
on a timber stud wall with 10mm plasterboard
Wall Wrap from Southside Building Supplies
Our wall wrap products can provide a number of benefits the most significant of which is moisture reduction, lessening the likelihood of mould forming in the home.
Wall wraps are pliable building membranes that are applied to the outside of the building frame and offer benefits during construction, as well as when the home is complete. By protecting the frame, insulation and structure, wall wrap can further improve the comfort of your home.
Benefits of Wrapping
The installation of wall wrap (either permeable or non-permeable) helps reduce air-flow around insulation and through the building cavity. This allows the insulation to work more efficiently. Wall wrap is an important element in the effective management of condensation in the home.
The benefits of wrapping your home
- Reflective wall wrap helps to shield your home from radiant heat by contributing a reflective R-Value
- Improves thermal insulation value of the wall structure when positioned adjacent to an air cavity;
Helps to reduce draughts in the wall cavity
- Allows wall insulation to work more effectively while reducing air infiltration into the home;
- In some lightweight cladding construction types such as fibre cement sheet, wall wrap is recommended as a water barrier by the cladding manufacturer
- Improved construction time by wrapping – reducing build time by up to 3 weeks, as internal trades are able to commence work while the external cladding is being applied
Blue Board Sheet
Our Blue board is strong, easy to fit, sheeting ready to use as a base, which dispenses with the need for masonry. The nature of this versatile building product, means that a rendered, masonry look, can be achieved quickly and easily, as once fitted it is ready to apply a range of finishes to give the desired look and style.
Our texture base sheeting is a rough board with a timber-like appearance. It is typically used for feature walls, either indoors or outside. It can also be used on gable ends and comes ready to apply a finishing product.
Both types are light weight, easy to install and can be attached to a timber or steel frame. They are resistant to moisture, rotting, termites and fire and can be used as an external cladding base on traditional or contemporary residential homes, including ground or upper storey extensions.
- Suitable for use on full wrap or for composite construction designs
- Impact resistant substrate ready to accept the application of third party supplied texture system
- Two recessed edges for concealed jointing (along the two longer sides of the sheet)
- Base sheets can also be used for bracing applications
- High energy efficient R-values can be achieved, when installed correctly.
Loxo AAC Panels
Loxo Panels: a high-tech, high-quality exterior cladding system
We specialise in exterior cladding solutions with the Loxo Panels System. Loxo Panels are strong and lightweight, and provide superior quality, insulation, and a superior lifespan with Loxo Approved Coating Systems. Loxo enables you the choice to choose from a large range of reputable coating Suppliers.
Find out more about AAC panels system and discover why you should choose AAC Panels for your next building project.
|JMF Calc.||Calculations as at 6/12/2011||Total R
|365w00||50mm Loxo Panel, 70mm to 140mm unreflective air gap, 10mm plasterboard||R0.78||R0.80||R1.28||R1.25|
|365w011a||50mm Loxo Panel, 20mm unreflective air gap, no glare single-sided foil parking (e+0.87/0.03), 70mm reflective air gap, 10mm plasterboard||R1.39||R1.52||R0.72||R0.66|
|365w02a||50mm Loxo Panel, 20mm unreflective are gap. (no sarking), R2.0 bulking insulation (e.g. 70mm 22.1kg/m3 glasswoov), 10mm plasterboard||R2.69||R2.90||R0.37||R0.34|
|372w031a||50mm Loxo Panel, 20mm unreflective are gap. no glare single-sided foil sarking (e=0.87/0.03), R2.0 bulk insulation (e.g. 70mm 22.1kg/m3 glasswool) 10mm plasterboard||R2.69||R2.90||R0.37||R0.34|
|365w011b||50mm Loxo Panel, 70mm to 140mm unreflective air gap, 10mm plasterboard||R0.78||R0.80||R1.28||R1.25|
|365w02b||50mm Loxo Panel, 70mm to 140mm unreflective air gap, 10mm plasterboard||R0.78||R0.80||R1.28||R1.25|
|372w032b||50mm Loxo Panel, 70mm to 140mm unreflective air gap, 10mm plasterboard||R0.78||R0.80||R1.28||R1.25|
|372w033b||50mm Loxo Panel, 70mm to 140mm unreflective air gap, 10mm plasterboard||R0.78||R0.80||R1.28||R1.25|
Full Range of Products